AENC Member Services and Support
The support and services that AENC brings to research participants
anyone can approach the Army at Fort Leonard Wood and seek to perform TBI
research. By entering into the CRADA and MOU, the installation leadership is
looking for the AENC to be the entity to filter through these individuals
and only bring the Post viable, appropriate research projects. The
Membership Agreement for the AENC outlines the following services and
- Education and understanding of the Fort's training mission.
- Identification of Training Areas (TA's) and understanding of training schedules.
- Project application assistance for research integration to Army training.
- Direct access to TBI patients/trainee's for sampling or other requirements.
- Access to training brigade leadership.
- Assistance in processing for frequent visitor ID cards (as needed).
- Review and guidance for proposal development/processing.
- Support letter for research and ability to reference CRADA.
- Support letter from the installation MSCoE and ability to reference the MOU.
- Advocate to funding agencies/entities for TBI topic release.
- Identification assistance for support services and applicable budgeting.
- Access assistance for patient data.
- Access assistance to buildings and facilities for on post or near post lab/office space.
- IRB support via PCRMC's IRB or the MRMC IRB.